Skip to main content
rss feedemail usour facebook page pintrest youtubeinstagram

Mold in the News ........................................

Thursday, January 29 2015

VERO BEACH, Fla. —Two firefighters have tested positive for toxic mold exposure, and the firefighters' union believes old, run-down fire stations are to blame.

“They had all types of toxins in their body,” said John O’Connor, president of the local chapter of the International Association of Firefighters.

Watch the story

Posted by: Surviving Toxic Mold AT 09:42 am   |  Permalink   |  0 Comments  |  Email
Saturday, December 06 2014
Popular Dog Treat Manufacturer
September 26th, 2014 - JAKKS Pacific, the manufacturer of Kong Aussie Sticks, have “quietly” recalled their product due to possible contamination from mold.
Read the full article here at
Posted by: Jennifer AT 07:12 pm   |  Permalink   |  0 Comments  |  Email
Wednesday, February 19 2014
Posted by: STM AT 06:44 pm   |  Permalink   |  0 Comments  |  Email

Share this Page on Social Networks
Add to favorites